I am taking a career break - do I need to continue with Engineering Council CPD?

If you declare that you are ‘professionally inactive’ you won’t be required to provide evidence of CPD but if you intend to return to work in engineering you are strongly recommended to keep in touch with developments within your field.

Keep up to date by reading journal articles and possibly attending technical meetings to keep in touch with developments will allow you to submit a record of CPD and comply with your obligations as a professional engineer.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.