Student Membership - how do I change to a Full Course Student Membership?

Existing Student members who have not held a full-course membership before can request to switch to a full course Student membership (up to 4 years) on payment of the appropriate fee, which is detailed here. Please send the following information to

  • The name of the college or university that you are studying at.
  • The full title of the qualification that you are taking.
  • The year of starting the qualification.
  • The year you hope to complete the qualification.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.