Who do I contact about an ISEB qualification?

ISEB (Information Systems Examination Board) qualifications are now known as BCS Professional Certifications.

If you need to contact BCS in regards to these qualifications please follow the contact us page and our customer services team will ensure you get through to the right team.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.