How do I cancel accreditation or close an Approved Centre? - Approved Centre (ACF)

If there is a requirement to withdraw from BCS Approved status or the Centre has ceased

trading, the Centre Manager must complete the Centre Closure Form available via the

Approved Centre Forum (Home > News, Information & Support > Document Library > Centre

Closure Form). Then send by email to

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.