Can BCS help me with my visa application? (HEQ)

If you need a visa to travel to another country then it is your responsibility to ensure your application for the visa is submitted in sufficient time. The BCS can provide letters confirming attendance at/completion of examinations to present to the Home Office for visa extensions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.