I cannot attend the examination. What should I do? (HEQ)

  • After the 14 days "cooling off" period entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred. If you do not attend the Examinations you will be marked as absent.
  • In the case of a family member being hospitalised (proof required) or a family bereavement, requests for transfer should be emailed to
  • In the event of illness, please forward a copy of a medical certificate covering the relevant period, within two weeks of the exam date, to

Transfer of fees is at the discretion of the Higher Education Examinations team leader, for any examinations affected. If agreed, up to 50% of the entry fee will be transferred to the next available sitting only.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.