Information for people interested in joining and for existing members
Joining, upgrading and leaving
- I am a new BCS member but when I login to MyBCS I can’t see any content
- BCS Membership - am I eligible and how do I apply?
- How do I become a Chartered member?
- What postnominal letters can I use as a member of BCS?
- I used to be a BCS member, how do I rejoin?
- I am a BCS member and I can't login to MyBCS
Membership subscriptions and payments
- Will I get a refund if my Fellowship application is unsuccessful?
- Reinstatement & FAQs
- Do you offer a BCS life membership option?
- I am retiring/retired what happens to my BCS membership?
- I’m struggling to afford my BCS membership fee - what options are available to me?
- Does the Engineering Council offer life membership?
- Which Chartered registration is right for me?
- Which Chartered status should I choose?
- What does it cost to apply for CITP status?
- Who can support my CITP application?
- Will I get a refund if my application for CITP status is not successful?
- My membership has lapsed, can I reinstate my CITP status?
Continuing Professional Development
- Does BCS offer Apprenticeships?
- Who is RITTech for?
- Do I need to be a BCS member to apply for RITTech?
- Do I get post nominal Letters with RITTech?
- How long is the RITTech application process?
- What does RITTech cost and how long does it last?
- What does a BCS Member Group do?
- Do the Branches or Member groups offer webinars or online presentations?
- How do I put myself forward as a speaker for BCS branch or group events?
- I am interested in setting up a new Member Group, how do I go about this?
- How do I update my Branch/Section/Member group affiliations?
- How do I get involved with Member groups if I don’t live in the UK?